January 24, 2012

MY BLOG

So I've run into a pretty big problem with my blog. For the first time since I started it, I've gone back and actually read some of the stuff I've written. And I have to say, I didn't find it funny at all. The whole thing; it just isn't that funny. Some of what I've written is so incoherent and not funny at all, I don't know how I, a genius, possibly could have written it.

I would go back and edit the posts to make them funnier, but that's against the ethics of blogging, which state "Do not impeach the authenticity of a blog post".

I think I'll just have to write better from now on. Obviously I have a lot of troubble with grammer, so I'll probably by a book about it, like a "Grammer For Dummys" kind of thing.

Also, I'm afraid I'm going to have to go on a long hiatus; practice my craft, gather material, and just you know, go out and experience the world and stuff. When I come back, expect my writing (and sense of humor) to be much better. Because right now, I'm just making myself look like an idiot.

6 comments:

  1. Using ; is pointless in blog post where you are trying to be funny. It's far too serious a punctuation to be part of anything that's not serious at all. That's, for the most part, very unserious. You're welcome.

    Good thing you decided to try better. That makes this blog less annoying due to the busy background like I'm watching the Jersey Shore or something while eating haggis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, you're right! Semicolons are INHERENTLY UNFUNNY! I don't understand how I could not have noticed this. I might have to right a blog post about this now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on. I might start to phase in and out of existence with care over your soggy sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey now, there's a difference between sarcasm and false genuineness. I don't know what that difference is, but I swear I had no intention of being sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to read between the lines, man.

    ReplyDelete