February 3, 2012

SOUP

Soup has got to be the most overrated food ever. It's not even food, it's just soggy pieces of food surrounded by some indefinable liquid. Do YOU know what that liquid is? I don't! And neither do you!

Also, soup takes up too much cupboard space, so I hardly have room for stuff like candy in my cupboards. That - coupled with not being able to afford it - is why I can never buy candy. There's even soup sitting around in random places in my apartment. That's why I had the idea to write about it. I never eat it. I'm never GOING to eat it. It's just going to sit next to the TV until we move out; then it'll probably get thrown away.

Soup is pretty good coupled with crackers, but you need A LOT of crackers to get through one bowl of soup. It's not really worth how it's going to make your stomach feel afterwards.

Seriously, people, just quit buying soup. It's the worst.

Actually, it's not up to the populace. It's up to the stores to quit putting soup on their shelves. That's the only reason I buy it. If they didn't have it at the store, I wouldn't have to! But who can resist? It's so fucking cheap.

Also, what's with the names of soup companies? "Campbell's"? "Progresso"? You can't come up with something better than that? The first one is just somebody's last name, and the second one is a random non-soup-related word with "o" at the end of it. If I was to name a soup company, I'd call it something like "The Warriors", or "The Aces", or "The Dream Team". That would make way more sense! For frozen pizza, probably not; but for soup, absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment