February 16, 2012

HERMIONE GRANGER

Here are some interesting quotes from one of my favorite actresses, the girl who plays Hermione Granger:


"I love painting and have a need to do it."

"I'm now studying art in Brown, a fancy American school."

"... if I would really have to choose, then I'd pick a great marriage."

"I think it would be amazing if I would get to play beautiful parts and win Oscars ..."

"I'd like to play some American high school girl. I want to play something totally different."

"I love fashion. I think it's so important, because it's how you show yourself to the world."

"I hope my head doesn't get very big."

"Hermione uses all these big long tongue twister words, I don't know what she's going on about half the time!"



Haha, she's so funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment